Saturday, August 20, 2011

LBC #1-Abandonment

You can compare so many things to love. Right now I'm helping as cashier at the Karen Marketplace and the owners are having problems. Their partner, the crazy Thai Lady, have simply abandoned them and now they don't have their own license to own a business. The business license is under the the Thai Lady's name and she just left them because, according to her, she won't really benefit from the business.

I feel like I abandoned him, because after we ended, his sister left their family with her boyfriend and he was having trouble with that. What I did set off a series of horrible events to his life and I still kind of feel guilty for that.

That's why after learning how complicated a person's life can be after you leave them, I've decided that I won't purposely try to abandon anyone. I promise to try my best to be in their lives when they need me and try to be always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment